It’s that time again! Join us for the Autoline Automotive Draft as some of the best minds in the auto business assemble their fantasy car companies. This year’s event features some all-new challenges; team owners will have to choose at least one executive from outside the auto industry, choose a premiere vehicle and even fire an executive during the course of the contest.
2014 Roster: Gary Vasilash, Basic Motors Aaron Bragman, Ursus Motors Paul Eisenstein, Motor City Mammoths Jeff Sabatini, Automobiles Portlandia
Do you still go to your dealership and kick the tires? Or are you one of those that go online and buy your car? These days you can get a new car in a variety of ways including from Costco, yes, you read correctly Costco the warehouse retailer! This week on Autoline join host John McElroy along with TrueCar’s Larry Dominique, Jim Prueter from Costco and traditional Chevy dealer Scott LaRiche as they discuss options for today’s 2014 new car customer.
- Severstal Sheds U.S. Steel Plants
- Challenger Hellcat’s Eye-Popping Horsepower
- GM Korea Makes Concessions
- Opel Ampera Gets the Ax
- Tesla Model S Hacked
- Rest in Peace
- SUVs & CUVs Growing Popularity
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- GM CEO Mary Barra gets grilled in front of the U.S. Senate… Again.
- Are B-segment CUVs and luxury cars set to boom?
- VW announces its CrossBlue SUV will be built in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
All that and much more with Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production; Keith Naughton, Bloomberg; Michael Robinet, IHS; Bill Visnic, Edmunds.com.
- Ford Announces 2015 Mustang Specs
- Refreshed 2015 Toyota Sienna
- Nissan’s Autonomy Plan
- New Luxury Vehicle Designed for the Disabled
- Magna’s New Adjustable Rear Seat
- Personalization Through Telematics