- North American Production Boosted
- VW Sentenced to Three Years Probation
- Delphi Develops Aftermarket OTA Updates
- New Innovation Allows Ford to Recycle Aluminum
- Why Buick Thinks Customers Will Pay More
NEWS: 02:38 – 2018 Buick Enclave 28:56 – Doctor Data 32:12 – AAA Study on Electric Vehicles 40:30 – Volvo to begin building first EV in China 48:10 – Dodge Demon & “The Fate of The Furious” 54:05 – GM adds 1,100 people in San Fran for Cruise Automation
Charles Freese, Executive Director, Global Fuel Cell Activites, GM; Steve Center, VP, Environmental Business Development Office, American Honda; Bryan Pivovar, Group Manager/H2@Scale Lead Chemistry and Nanosciences Center, National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Topic: Fuel cells.
When it comes to alternative powertrains, over the last few years most automakers have been concentrating on electrics or hybrids. But the question is what happened to fuel cells? Early on it seemed like hydrogen was going to be the fuel that most cars would feature. This week our expert panel discusses if fuel cells are still a viable alternative.
- Mercedes Concept A Sedan Hints at Future Style
- I.D. Crozz is VWs First EV Crossover
- AAA Study Says Americans Want EVs
- Lincoln Offers Lessees Chauffeur Service
- Honda to Make Short Wheelbase Pilot
- Why Investor is Going After GM
- Chrysler Pacifies Pacifica Owners
- U.S. Big Truck Sales Plummet
- Apple Still in the Autonomy Game
- Qoros Goes Full Electric
- Shelby GT350 Mustang Returns for 2018
- Why is Wall Street Picking on GM?