- Ford, BMW Report Weaker Profits
- Shelby GT350 Owners Sue Ford
- Toyota Installs Air Cleaning Billboards
- Barn Find Revealed
- Lincoln Continental’s DLP HUD
- Production Surges in China
- Global Brands Could Be in Trouble in China
Just because you don’t see any Chinese automakers in America doesn’t mean they aren’t here competing. In fact, they’re already here in a big way. Chinese auto expert Michael Dunne joins host John McElroy with panelists Michelle Krebs from Autotrader and Reuters’ Joe White to discuss where they are and where they aren’t…just yet.
- Chery Takes on Mercedes Over EQ Name
- Chevy Dealers Offering Big Discounts on Bolt
- Dodge Demon Locked & Loaded
- A Taste of 37 Seconds in the Autoline Garage
- Barn Find: Patina in Santa Barbara
- Ford Adds New Appearance Package to Edge Lineup
- Land Rover Thinks Land Rover Does Land Rover Best
- Training Techs with Virtual Reality
- Converting Wastewater to Biofuel
- NVIDIA & Bosch Create AI Self-Driving Computer
- Goodyear’s Futuristic Tires
- 37 Seconds in the Autoline Garage
- Could Trump Raise Car Import Taxes?
NEWS TOPICS: 02:09 – Ford 3D Printing 29:22 – Dr. Data 31:52 – CAFE/EPA: Good or bad for Detroit? 44:01 – PSA/Opel: A Euro-Asia play or implications for USA? 52:15 – Intel’s big play in autonomy: “Intel Inside” stickers for cars?
SPECIAL GUEST: Ellen Lee, Technical Leader, Additive Manufacturing Research, Ford
PANEL:Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production; Sam Abuelsamid, Navigant Research; Mike Martinez, Automotive News