- Takata Airbag Recall Eats Into Honda’s Profits
- Toyota Buys Daihatsu
- Rolex 24 Should Be a Duesy
- Hyundai to Boost CUV Production
- Cool Lighting Tech That’s Not Expensive
- PR & Marketing Battles a Thing of the Past
Automakers are mammoth organizations with campuses, plants and offices across the globe. So you can imagine with so many divisions and employees, it’s tough to speak with one voice. And for the most part that voice is Corporate Communications. Whether it’s talking to the automotive press, crafting a vehicle campaign or dealing with a crisis, this is the company voice. Joining John McElroy on this very special edition of Autoline to discuss OEM Communications, where it is today and how it’s changed over the last few decades are: Tony Cervone, the SVP of Global Communications for GM, Chris Hosford, the Director of Corporate Communications for Hyundai Motor America and Stuart Schorr, the VP of Communications and Public Affairs for Jaguar Land Rover North America.
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
– A rundown on Hyundai’s 2015, what to expect for ’16 and the plans for Genesis with the man in charge.
– An in-depth look at the all-new Hyundai Elantra, its technology and how it stacks up in the competitive Compact Car segment.
SPECIAL GUESTS: Dave Zuchowski, President and CEO of Hyundai Motor America Scott Margason, Director, Product Planning, Hyundai Motor America Michael Evanoff, Manager, Product Planning, Hyundai Motor America
All that and much more with John McElroy from Autoline.tv and Gary Vasilash with Automotive Design & Production.
Thanks to our sponsors who make Autoline After Hours possible: Bridgestone
Subscribe to the free podcast version of Autoline After Hours:
- F1 Considers Halo-Style Protection Bar
- Today’s Tech Could Put a Big Dent in Accidents
- Bosch Introduces Haptic Feedback Gas Pedal
- Ford Tests Multi Person Lease Program
- Cadillac CT6 Driving Impressions