Erez Dagan, Sr. VP Advanced Development Strategy, Mobileye; Peter Rawlinson, CTO, Lucid Motors; Alexander Mankowsky, Mercedes-Benz, Future Studies & Ideation. Topic: Auto Technology Outlook.
It used to be that the CES convention in Las Vegas was a big electronics show. But since the automakers started coming a few years back it’s looking more and more like a car & technology show. Join host John McElroy from the floor of CES 2017 with his guests from the cutting edge software firm Mobileye, luxury electric carmaker Lucid Motors as well as the futurist from Mercedes-Benz.
- Hyundai Ioniq EV Cheaper to Operate Than Bolt EV
- Jaguar Teams with Shell
- Israel Emerging as Automotive Powerhouse
- U.K. Doctors Want to Ban Diesels
- Peugeot Shows New Electric Van
- Dodge Teases the Demon’s Special Tires
- Hyundai Sets Price for Ioniq Hybrid & EV
- Citroen SpaceTourer 4X4 E Concept
- GM Lost $20 Billion on Opel
- Ford Spends $200 Million on Wind Tunnel
- Chinese Pronunciation of Popular Car Brands
- Autonomous Owners Won’t Want to Share
- Tesla Worker Pleads for Union at Plant
- Ferrari’s 2016 Earnings
- Ford Invests $1 Billion in AI
- More Details on New Vauxhall Insignia Wagon
- PSA Faces Diesel Prosecution
- EPA-Estimates for Chevy Cruze Diesel Sedan
- OEMs Ask Trump to Re-Open Mid-Term Review
- Bernhard Leaves Daimler
- Mercedes Metris Concept
- New Challenger Celebrates Mopar’s 80th B-Day
- Dodge Demon Sucks More than the Hellcat
- Nissan Titan King Cab Revealed
- Hyundai Unveils the Elantra GT
- Toyota Drops A Couple TRDs in Chicago
- More Contract Assembly In U.S.
Chicago may be known as America’s second city, but when it comes to car show attendance it’s the King of the Country. Though it doesn’t receive a lot of automaker reveals, it still gets its share. But more importantly, it draws and draws and draws potential consumers throughout its 10-day run. That’s why AAH is anchoring this week’s show from the floor of the Chicago Auto Show with our special guests including:
01:15 – Dave Sloan, Chicago Auto Show General Manager 07:01 – Fred Diaz, Division VP & GM North American Trucks, Nissan NA 20:20 – Mark Scarpelli, NADA 2017 Chairman 32:58 – Doctor Data 34:20 – PANEL DISCUSSION:John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, AD&P; Paul Brian, ABC Stations; Kirk Bell, Motor Authority
It may be hard to believe but the historic Willys Jeep wasn’t created by an automaker but rather an independent manufacturer, that today goes by the name of AM General. As the only full-scale contract assembly facility in the U.S., the company currently produces everything from the military’s HUMVEE to the Mercedes-Benz R Class Crossover. Joining host John McElroy and his panel in studio to discuss his company and what it creates today is Chief Executive Officer Andy Hove.