- GM Makes Personnel Changes
- Jeep Renegade Production Headed to Brazil
- Tavares Begins Peugeot Turnaround
- VW Announces New Luxury Boss
- Land Rover Shows Discovery Concept
- All-New Kia Sedona Minivan
- Visteon’s HMI Experience of the Future
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- Hybrids vs. diesels… or maybe you don’t need either.
- GM adds $1.3 billion charge in Q1, meanwhile invests $449 million to build more Volts
- Land Rover’s augmented reality technology could be a game changer.
SPECIAL GUEST: Chris Svensson, Ford Design Director, The Americas
All that and more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production; and Chris Paukert, Autoblog
Thanks to our sponsor who makes Autoline After Hours possible: Bridgestone.
Subscribe to the free podcast version of Autoline After Hours:
Seat Time is a chance for us to share our impressions of vehicles being tested in the Autoline Garage and at media previews from around the globe.
Manufacturer: Ford Motor Company Make: Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium Model Range: 4-door sedan & hatchback Competitors: Honda Fit, Nissan Versa, Chevrolet Sonic Trim Levels: S, SFE, SE, SE Appearance, Titanium, ST Price Range: $14,100-$21,400. Price as tested: $20,390 Made in: Cuatitlan, Mexico Drivetrain: 1.6 L TIVCT; 5-speed manual EPA Ratings: 27 city/38 highway/31 combined. Observed: 35 mpg.
Read on for John McElroy‘s final impressions of this vehicle