October 2nd, 2014 at 5:30pm
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- Ford’s big quarter: Mustang and F-150. What do they do for a second (third?) act?
- Ram 1500 not only is selling like mad, but they’re going to be making 20% diesels.
- Johan de Nysschen tells Cadillac dealers that things are going to get worse before they get better.
- GM’s Mary Barra gets on the cover of Time magazine. Why?
SPECIAL GUEST: Jeff Nowak, Chief Designer, Ford Studio 2000X
- What does this little-known studio have to do with how future Ford models will look and feel?
All that and much more with Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production; Jeff Sabatini, Car and Driver; John Manoogian, College for Creative Studies.
Subscribe to the free podcast version of Autoline After Hours: