UP FOR DISCUSSION: - NSX: Acura gives the press its first seat time in the long-awaited performance car. - Tokyo Motor Show: Honda intros new Fuel Cell car, while Nissan and Yamaha are the talk of the show. - Trump v Ford: CEO Mark Fields “corrects” the GOP presidential frontrunner’s “facts” on Mexico.
SPECIAL GUEST:Lynn Bishop, VP, Engineering Services, Pratt & Miller
All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Frank Markus, Motor Trend; Lindsay Brooke, SAE.
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- VW: A Brand Sell-off Could Mean a Smaller Company Post-Scandal.
- Consumer Reports: Tesla’s Model S is the Best Car Ever, Not.
- LG Chem: Supplier Ticked Off After GM Reveals the Price of Batteries.
SPECIAL GUESTS: Don Manfredi, VP, Marketing, ROUSH Performance and Justin Schroeder, Chief Engineer, ROUSH Performance
All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production; Dave Sullivan, AutoPacific.
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- 2016 Volt: Does/Will Anyone Care?
- Emissions: Paris Goes Semi-Carless
- Porsche, Motor Trend & Google: Whose Data Is It, Anyway?
- ISIS: A Customer Toyota Doesn’t Want
SPECIAL GUEST: Mike O’Brien, VP of Corporate & Product Planning, Hyundai Motor America
- While the Tucson carves its way through the crowded crossover field, Hyundai finishes its first month as a new NFL sponsor.
All that and much more with Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production; Richard Truett, Automotive News; Henry Payne, The Detroit News.
UP FOR DISCUSSION: - IAA Cars in Frankfurt: Bentley Bentayga, Rolls-Royce Dawn, Honda Project 2&4, Audi e-tron quattro, and more! - 2016 Toyota Prius - Labor Front: What’s going on between the UAW and the Big 3?
All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production; Todd Lassa, Automobile; Stephanie Brinley, IHS Automotive
Thanks to our sponsors who make Autoline After Hours possible: Bridgestone and Jeep.
Subscribe to the free podcast version of Autoline After Hours: