February 22nd, 2011 at 2:59pm
The Open Line show, the most unique automotive show out there, is having an open call!
We are planning another unique, groundbreaking format. This time, it’s going to be a single global open forum in the Open Line format, that spans 24 hours and travels from country to country, time zone to time zone, engaging the brightest and most enthusiastic automotive minds in the world in one single topic: What should power the car of the future?
To power this call, we are going to need co-hosts around the world who will partner with hostess Michelle Naranjo on this journey.
What are the qualities and requirements to be a co-host for this event?
- Be a knowledgeable automotive enthusiast
- Be able to engage an open-ended bevvy of callers in a focused automotive discussion
- Be observant to the trends in the discussion and questions in the chat room
- Be outgoing, gregarious but a generous listener
- Be able to compile a report on the hosted session of what the general consensus sounded like
- Be anywhere in the world with a phone, internet connection or Skype access
- Be active in social media or in automotive forums
If you think that you meet these requirements, please click here to submit your information and tell us why you think you would be a good candidate for a co-host.
A date is still pending for this event, and it will be determined in part by the availability and abundance of co-hosts. If you don’t think you’re right for the job, pass it on to your nearest auto-obsessed friend. He or she may just be the one we need!
~Michelle Naranjo, MissMotorMouth.com