You can win an autographed copy of “Car Guys vs. Bean Counters: The Battle for the Soul of American Business” by the car guy to end all car guys, Bob Lutz, the former Vice Chairman of General Motors. To enter, all you have to do is help us get the word out to your local public television station about Autoline Detroit. Read below for all the details and rules of the contest, and be sure to check out our interview with Mr. Lutz in the coming weeks.
1. One Bob Lutz autographed book will be given away by Autoline each Friday in June (3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th) with the winner announced on Autoline Daily.
2. To be considered eligible, contestants must:
(a) send an e-mail to his/her local PBS Program Manager asking that the station carry Autoline.
(e.g., I would like (your station) to carry the weekly news/talk show Autoline.)
(b) then forward a separate copy of e-mail to email@example.com. No entry will be considered valid unless it is forwarded — no CC:s allowed.
3. If contestant lives in an area where Autoline is already being broadcast by local PBS station, he/she may still enter the contest by sending an e-mail to the local PBS Program Director thanking the station for broadcasting Autoline. Then forward that copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(e.g., I enjoy watching Autoline. Please keep broadcasting it.)
4. Contestants may enter once a week but can only win one time.
5. Entries must be in received at email@example.com by 12AM Midnight Eastern Time each Friday in June for consideration.
6. All valid entries will combined into one list where the winner will be chosen randomly.
7. All e-mails, names and addresses entered in Bob Lutz Autoline book giveaway contest may be used by Autoline & Blue Sky Productions for possible future promotional purposes.
8. Contest open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.