May 30th, 2014 at 8:01pm
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- Why is racing losing fans? Look no further than your TV screen.
- Google’s car puts the OEMs on notice. Autonomy is coming.
- The Union of Concerned Scientists issues a damning report (with a political agenda).
- BMW i8 First Drive: panelist Christie Schweinsberg has her report.
SPECIAL GUEST: Monte Kaehr, Chief Engineer, Toyota Camry
- What will it take to keep Camry #1?
All that and more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production; Christie Schweinsberg, WardsAuto.com.
Thanks to our sponsor who makes Autoline After Hours possible: Bridgestone.
Subscribe to the free podcast version of Autoline After Hours: