November 22nd, 2013 at 5:33pm
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- Is the Porsche Macan a Crossover Too Far?
- Chevrolet Colorado gets GM back into the midsize pickup market
- Mercedes presents what could be the “most hideous” concept of the LA Auto Show
- Kia’s K900 represents a bold attempt to elevate the bargain brand
SPECIAL GUEST: Bruce Meyer, Owner, Beverly Hills Garage
- Among all the hot rods, classic cars, and motorcycles (not to mention a boat) what’s the real gem in his collection?
All that and more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Jack Nerad, Kelley Blue Book; Matt DeLorenzo, Robb Report
Thanks to our sponsor who makes Autoline After Hours possible: Bridgestone.
Subscribe to the free podcast version of Autoline After Hours: