January 9th, 2015 at 4:39pm
UP FOR DISCUSSION:
- CES vs. NAIAS: Which is more important to the auto industry?
- Mercedes moving to Altanta, PSA out of Paris.
- Cadillac cuts CTS price: Enough for the suffering brand?
SPECIAL GUEST: Bob Hegbloom, Head of RAM Brand
- RAM says it’s the fastest growing truck brand in America. What will they do to keep that lead?
- PLUS: the RAM ProMaster City is in the studio, and we’ll learn a lot more about the cargo hauler.
All that and much more with John McElroy, Autoline.tv; Gary Vasilash, Automotive Design & Production; Seyth Miersma, Autoblog.com.
Subscribe to the free podcast version of Autoline After Hours: